Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Sunspel and David Shrigley Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)Introduction
- The Prize Draw is organised and run by Sunspel Limited (“Sunspel”), who can be contacted at Cavendish House, Canal Street, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 4HP.
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Sunspel, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw starts at 00:01 (UK time) on 30th May 2022 and ends at 23:59 (UK time) on 12th June 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
Who can enter this Prize Draw?
- have a valid Instagram account;
- be aged 16 or over; and
- follow Sunspel (www.instagram.com/sunspelclothing) and David Shrigley (www.instagram.com/davidshrigley) on Instagram (www.instagram.com).
- The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Sunspel, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Sunspel, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering the Prize Draw you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Sunspel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
How does the Prize Draw work?
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free.
- On 30th May 2022, Sunspel will publish an Instagram post setting out the entry instructions (the “Instagram Prize Draw Post”).
- To enter the Prize Draw participants must like the post and tag a friend in the comment section of the Instagram Prize Draw Post during the Prize Draw Period (an “Entry”).
- Each participant can enter the Prize Draw as many times as they like.
- All Entries must be received by Sunspel during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void. Sunspel will not accept responsibility for:
- Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- One (1) winner will be selected within seven (7) days of the end of the Prize Draw Period using a random computer-generated process from all valid entries on the Instagram Prize Draw Post.
- The winner will be notified on the day they are selected, via direct message by the official Sunspel Instagram account (@sunspelclothing) to the Instagram account they used to enter the Prize Draw (the “Winner Notification”).
- The Prize must be claimed in accordance with the instructions in the Winner Notification, within seven (7) days of the Winner Notification. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner will need to provide Sunspel with their full name, telephone number and a postal address in order to receive their Prize and may be required to provide Sunspel with proof of identification in order to verify compliance with the eligibility requirements for the Prize Draw.
- If the winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Sunspel’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
What is the prize?
- There will be one (1) winner.
- The winner will receive one (1) set of the Sunspel and David Shrigley collaboration of either:
- One (1) menswear set consisting of:
- One (1) David Shrigley T-shirt (DSMTSH0007S);
- One (1) David Shrigley Polo Shirt (DSMPOL1028B14);
- One (1) David Shrigley Sweatshirt (DSMSWE1516);
- One (1) David Shrigley Camp Collar Shirt (DSMSHT2048);
- One (1) David Shrigley Swim Short (DSMSHR3705P); and
- One (1) David Shrigley Boxer Short (DSMBOX4701P); or
- One (1) womenswear set consisting of:
- One (1) David Shrigley T-shirt (DSWTSH0087SE19);
- One (1) David Shrigley Sweatshirt (DSWSWE1528E21);
- One (1) David Shrigley Cami (DSWCAM5511);
- One (1) David Shrigley Boxer Short (DSWBOX5510);
- One (1) David Shrigley Silk Scarf (DSASCA9373); and
- One (1) David Shrigley Tote Bag (DSABAG9095P30),
(each set a “Prize”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the winner will only receive one (1) Prize, the set to be determined by the Winner.
- Style and sizes of the Prize are subject to availability.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and has a cash value of zero. The Prize is for personal use only and is not for resale. The Prize may be forfeited in the event that Sunspel determines that the Prize is being misused. Sunspel reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- Sunspel may use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw.
- The winner’s surname and county will be made available. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Sunspel may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Sunspel reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- The decision of Sunspel regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at https://www.sunspel.com/uk/competition-terms-conditions
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Sunspel is not liable for, and you release Sunspel from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Prize Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- This Prize Draw is run by Sunspel and it has no affiliation with Instagram, and Instagram has no liability whatsoever for the running of this Prize Draw. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Sunspel and not Instagram.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms please contact Sunspel at the address above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.