The hand crafted Kijima hat is made entirely from woven paper, a breathable and durable fabric. Each hat is unique, made using a braided paper cord that is stitched in rotation and shaped to fit precisely. It is finished with a tonal grosgrain ribbon.
Designer Kijima Takayuki began developing his own collections two decades ago, and now creates contemporary takes on vintage silhouettes.
Product Code: AHAT9303-BUAA
- Made in Japan
- Main: 83% Paper, 17% Polyester
- Trim: 100% Rayon
- Do not wear in rain
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay