A smart but very comfortable Donegal wool blazer, soft and unstructured, with no build-up in the shoulders. We've used a merino lambswool to create a particularly soft Donegal, made at one of the oldest British mills still working, Abraham Moon in West Yorkshire. Can be worn as a suit with the slim fit Donegal trouser, or on its own with our Japanese denim jean or chino.
Abraham Moon was founded in 1837 and today is one of the UK's last remaining vertical woollen mills – which means all the processes are completed at a single site. Raw wool is first dyed then blended and spun into richly coloured yarns, which are woven into beautiful fabrics. The great benefit is that quality can be controlled from start to finish. Today Abraham Moon has a global reputation for luxury woollen fabrics.
Product Code: MJAC7103-GYAK
- Main fabric:100% merino wool
- Main body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Gentle dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860