Our slim fit trouser is reworked in a British Donegal wool, using a merino lambswool to create a particularly soft Donegal, made at one of the oldest British mills still working, Abraham Moon in West Yorkshire. The perfect luxury trouser for winter.
Complete the suit with the matching unstructured Donegal blazer, or pair with an extra fine merino top.
Abraham Moon was founded in 1837 and today is one of the UK's last remaining vertical woollen mills – which means all the processes are completed at a single site. Raw wool is first dyed then then blended and spun into richly coloured yarns, which are woven into beautiful fabrics. The great benefit is that quality can be controlled from start to finish. Today Abraham Moon has a global reputation for luxury woollen fabrics.
Product Code: MTRS3063-BURT
- Main fabric 100% merino wool
- Pocketing / internal binding 100% cotton
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Gentle dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Mid Rise, Slim Straight leg
- Model is 6'1"and wears a size 32
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860