A warm padded wool flannel winter gilet made using a smooth, luxury Italian wool outer, with a recycled polyester lining and a recycled insulated filling. The fit is regular, with an adjustable hem. This understated and versatile winter layer goes perfectly over a Scottish lambswool jumper or under an overcoat.
The soft wool flannel is made for us by one of the oldest Italian mills, Reda, founded in 1865 and still working today in the historic Biella region. They manage the entire production chain from fleece to fabric to ensure the highest standards. Reda remains a great Italian family business.
Product Code: MJAC7094-GYAD
- Main fabric: 100% merino wool
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Gentle iron on cool temperature
- Gentle dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860