A warm padded wool flannel winter gilet made using a smooth, luxury Italian wool outer, with a recycled polyester lining and a recycled insulated filling. The fit is regular, with an adjustable hem. This understated and versatile winter layer goes perfectly over a Scottish lambswool jumper or under an overcoat.
The soft wool flannel is made for us by one of the oldest Italian mills, Reda, founded in 1865 and still working today in the historic Biella region. They manage the entire production chain from fleece to fabric to ensure the highest standards. Reda remains a great Italian family business.
Product Code: MJAC7094-GYAD
- Main: 100% Merino Wool
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.