This blazer is made with a superfine wool fabric, woven into a Panama mesh by Italian mill Reda. Unlined and completely unstructured it has an exceptionally light feel so is the perfect smart layer for hot weather. Style with our pleated twill trouser or layer over our lightweight poplin long sleeve shirt.
Founded in 1865, Reda, is one of Italy's oldest mills and they still work today in the historic Biella region. They manage the entire production chain from fleece to fabric to ensure the highest standards. Reda remains a great Italian family business.
Product Code: MJAC7106-BUAA
- 100% Wool
- Fabric woven by Reda, Italy
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860