An elegant summer short in a lightweight linen from luxury Italian mill Leomaster. Relaxed, roomy and cut above the knee, they have a single pleat making them ideal for a smarter look. Pair with all our summer T-shirts and Polos or the matching twin pocket blazer for the ultimate set.
Our Italian linen comes from the Leomaster mill on the banks of Bisenzio river in Prato, located there since the 1950s. The mill specialises in weaving yarn-dyed natural fibres – linen for summer and wool for winter. The fibre itself is sourced from France, known for its exceptionally fine linen.
Product Code: MSHR3510-BUAF
- 100% Linen
- Fabric woven in Italy for Leomaster
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Mid to high Rise, Pleat front with 8.75 inch (22cm) Inside Leg
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size 32
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Linen is known as a cool, breathable fabric, the result of its ability to absorb moisture and conduct heat away from the body. But the fabric is also remarkably strong and long lasting.
Our linen is woven in Italy and uses an extra fine fibre which gives the fabric a softer feel than is typical for linen. The flax plants from which the linen is produced are sustainably grown in France. The resulting fabric is washed to give an even greater softness and a worn-in look.