The perfect Unstructured Blazer: versatile, comfortable and as easy to wear as a casual jacket. The fabric is a cotton-linen blend from France, with the relaxed breathability of linen combined with the softness and durability of cotton. It is a completely undyed garment. Featuring two lower pockets and a chest welt, a refined lapel, bluff pockets and horn buttons. Pair with our undyed cotton-linen drawstring trouser for a casual but refined suit.
Velcorex have been weaving fabrics in France since 1828. Originally specialising in corduroy, they have become experts in weaving and finishing extra soft fabrics out of the finest cottons and linens.
Product Code: MJAC7050U-NUAB
- 76% Cotton, 24% Linen
- Fabric woven by Velcorex, France
- Fabric is undyed
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860