Heritage English footwear brand Walsh Sneakers has been making running shoes at its Bolton factory since 1961. We have reworked one of their most iconic styles in soft suede with leather detailing for a smart take on a technical running shoe, made here in England.
Fact: Roger Bannister was wearing Walsh when he broke the four minute mile.
Product Code: MFTW9417-BKAA
- Handmade in England
- 62% Suede, 38% Leather
- UK size 4-11
- True to size
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
|UK SIZE||UK 3||UK 4||UK 5||UK 6||UK 7||UK 8||UK 9||UK 10||UK 11|
|TRICKERS (all styles)|
|UK||UK 7||UK 8||UK 9||UK 10||UK 11|