British Wool Coat
A warm and easy-to-wear, single-breasted wool herringbone coat. Woven in England by Marling and Evans using undyed British wool, this timeless coat has a classic fit and a mid-length. It has horn button fastening, back vent detailing and slanted side pockets. Fully lined, it is a perfect winter coat and pairs beautifully with our Luxurious Cashmere Jumper.
Marling and Evans were founded in Huddersfield in 1782. Drawing on centuries of expertise, they use only the finest, responsibly and ethically sourced British wool.
Product Code: WCOA7314U-BREL
- Main: 100% Wool
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Sleeve Lining: 52% Acetate, 48% Viscose
- Undyed natural wool from Marling and Evans, England
- Horn buttons
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Relaxed Fit
- Model wears a size Small
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Women's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Bust - Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
2. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.