A luxuriously soft Lambswool Polo Jumper made in Scotland. Crafted from the finest super-geelong lambswool and washed in natural spring water for an extra-soft handle. With a wide placket and deep neckline, it has an easy fit and effortless feel. Warm and comfortable, it is a perfect everyday winter layer.
Product Code: WPOL8192-WHCR
- Made In Scotland
- 100% Super Geelong Lambswool
- Yarn is spun at Todd and Duncan, Scotland
- Our Lambswool is non-mulesed and RWS certified
- Cool hand wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular fit
- Model wears a size Small
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Women's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Bust - Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
2. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.