Japanese Denim Jacket
Our take on the traditional denim jacket. A regular fit, it is made in our luxury lightweight 13oz Japanese denim with a slight stretch. Retaining all the timeless denim jacket characteristics, this is a wardrobe essential. Wear over a Classic T-shirt and pair with our Japanese Denim jeans for a nostalgic look, or with our Undyed Five Pocket Trouser.
Our Japanese denim is made for us at the Kuroki mill in the city of Ibara, Okayama. Since 1965 the factory has specialised in rope-dyeing denim, a time-intensive process that gives a rich indigo. River water used by the mill to soften the fabric is treated and recycled for use in the rice paddies of Okayama.
Product Code: MJAC7098-BUPC
- 99% Cotton 1% Polyurethane
- Fabric woven by Kuroki, Japan
- 13oz denim with slight stretch for comfort
- Made in Portugal
- Wash at 30°C inside out
- Wash separately
- Use non-biological detergent
- After washing remove promptly
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Iron on low heat
- Dry cleanable
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Model is 6'1"" and wears a size Medium
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860