A smart linen trouser with a regular cut and single pleat front. Featuring a tailored waistband, slanted side pockets with a single rear welt pocket and horn buttons. Made in a lightweight 100% linen sourced from an Italian mill.
Pair with our matching linen blazer to make a versatile modern suit, perfect for work or a summer wedding.
Product Code: MTRS3049-BUAF
- 100% Linen
- Fabric woven in Italy for Leomaster
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Mid to high Rise, Pleat front with tapered leg
- Model is 6’1” and wears a size 32"
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Linen is known as a cool, breathable fabric, the result of its ability to absorb moisture and conduct heat away from the body. But the fabric is also remarkably strong and long lasting.
Our linen is woven in Italy and uses an extra fine fibre which gives the fabric a softer feel than is typical for linen. The flax plants from which the linen is produced are sustainably grown in France. The resulting fabric is washed to give an even greater softness and a worn-in look.