A refined wool trouser that is both smart and comfortable. Crafted from virgin wool from Italian mill Reda, they have a mid to high rise with a single pleat and a light taper down to the hem. A perfect everyday winter work trouser.
The wool is made for us by one of the oldest Italian mills, Reda, founded in the historic Biella region in 1865. They manage the entire production chain from fleece to fabric to ensure the highest standards.
Product Code: MTRS3076-GYAD
- 100% Wool
- Fabric by Reda, Italy
- Gentle wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Mid to high Rise, Pleat front with tapered leg
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size 32
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.