Sunspel introduced the boxer short to Britain in 1947. We also perfected its design. Today, with just a few minor tweaks, we still produce boxer shorts to our original specifications. The seams are double-turned and feldlocked to avoid rough edges. The rear has a distinctive back panel instead of an uncomfortable central seam. And each pair is cut from 100% long staple fine cotton for unmatched lightness, softness and breathability.
Product Code: MBOX4700-WHFJ
- 100% Cotton
- Gentle wash at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Classic design, barely changed since 1947
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Loose, comfortable fit
- Back panel and enclosed seams for added comfort
- Elasticated waist
- Open fly
- Model is 6'1"" and wears a size Medium
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860