Our classic women's shirt is now made from Italian linen making it a true summer classic. With a slightly curved hem, back box pleat and relaxed cut for ease of movement. A warm weather wardrobe essential.
We work with Italian weaver Tessitura Monti, founded by three brothers in 1911. They specialise in making the finest shirting fabrics from the highest quality natural fibres. The linen used for this shirt is sourced from France from farmers who specialise in growing extra fine linen – the secret of the extra soft feel of our shirts.
Product Code: WSHT2035-BKAA
- 100% Linen
- Fabric woven by Monti, Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Gentle wash at 40°C with similar colours
- After washing remove promptly
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on warm heat
- Dry cleanable
- UK: 1-3 working days; £5 or free for orders over £200.
- Rest of world: 1-4 working days; £20 or free for orders over £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside the UK or rest of world, please visit our Europe or US sites.
Women's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Bust - Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
2. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860