Our classic women's shirt is now made from Italian linen making it a true summer classic. With a slightly curved hem, back box pleat and relaxed cut for ease of movement. A warm weather wardrobe essential.
We work with Italian weaver Tessitura Monti, founded by three brothers in 1911. They specialise in making the finest shirting fabrics from the highest quality natural fibres. The linen used for this shirt is sourced from France from farmers who specialise in growing extra fine linen – the secret of the extra soft feel of our shirts.
Product Code: WSHT2035-BKAA
- 100% Linen
- Fabric woven by Monti, Italy
- Gentle wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- 1-3 working days for deliveries to the United Kingdom.
- Free for orders over £200.
- £5 for orders below £200.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- Shopping for a loved one? You can add a gift box to your order in the cart.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay with a valid billing and shipping address
- Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro and UnionPay
Women's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Bust - Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
2. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.